For more information, watch the instruction video.
With a correction you can raise or lower the surplus/shortfall balance. You apply this when you want to share a start signal to everyone. Or when you have done a recalculation on the balance.
You can manage corrections after you have requested the plus minus overview.
- scroll down in the window until you see the informative chart with all balances.
- move the cursor on the person you wuld like to add, adjust or delete a correction.
- in the chart emerges an icon with a triangle. Click this so the window for corrections pops up. This shows all corrections made in the selected period of time.
- Now you can add a correction by marking (1) the date the correction is valid, (2) the correction itself, the raise or reduced amount and (3) a comment why this correction has to be applied.
- When you have made a correction click 'Opslaan' to apply the correction.
- The balance is adjusted immediately.
In the correction window is is easy to adjust corrections (by clicking the 'Edit' button) and to delete (click 'edit' first after you click on 'delete') corrections.
Attention: In the correction overview you can find corrections that fall under a selected period of time (for example the first of January 2013 and now) only. When you add a selection that is not stated in this period, you can not view this in your current view but it is added.