The plus minus module provides an insight how (permanent) employees can reach their contract working hours agreed upon. We call this surplus and shortfall hours
Do you want to know how surplus/shortfall are measured by hours that an employee has actually worked in relation to her/his contract? Please click here.
Do you want to start working with surplus/shortfall module right away? Click here.
An overview of possibilities.
- Direct insights of surplus/shortfall balance sorted by date. When you open this section, the active surplus/shortfall balance is shown of that particular day.
- The overview shows two varients: (1) a bar chart for a direct clear view and and an (2) informative table that explains the origins of the balance in question.
- There is a complete overview of all staff members, but you can select a detailed chart per employee as well. This shows the amount of hours someone has worked in relation to her/his contract.
- All data is exportable to Excel.
- You can apply corrections on the balance, to indicate a starting balance when you start with L1NDA or when you want to apply a transaction on your balance for example.
- You can request balances for each and every particular day. This counts for both future and past days.
- The progression of balances are request-able per desired period.
This shows how many working hour employees have been working in relation to her/his contract.
- You can request overviews per day, week, month, quarter or a year.
- Support for multiple branches: the overview is arranged by each branch. To request information of one branch in particular can come in handy.
- Next to the plus minus balance, you will have a direct overview of your employees furlough balances. This is important, these two balances are related.