Please follow step 1, 2, 3 and 4 from this article first.
1. You have copied the secret link. By clicking this link it will automatically download an "ICS" file. This file is required for the following steps.
2. In case you are using Outlook 2013, go to: File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
When you are using Outlook 2010, go to: File > Open > Import.
When you are using Outlook 2007, go to: File > Import and Export.
3. Click "Import an iCalendar (.ics)" or "vCalendar (.vcs)" > Next >.
4. Click "locate the .ics file" and click "Open".
5. Next: select the ICS file that has just been downloaded. Whereupon you can indicate either to open or to open as new calendar. By this you can add it on to your exciting calendar or define it as a new one.
Microsoft Outlook Web Access
1. Log into Outlook Web Access and go to "Calendar Module".
2. Right click on "My Calendars".
3. Select "Open Calendar".
4. Paste the secret L1NDA url into the undermost fill-out field.
5. Select "Okay".
6. The server starts synchronizing data. You will soon be shown the L1NDA calendar marked as an extra calendar.